Monday, November 24, 2014

My great Family!

Dear Family,
  Dad, I just wanted to say I am sorry if I have not answered all your questions in your e mails! But I was thinking a lot about you this week, I read a talk that  I really liked called: Father and sons A remarkable reltionship from elder Ballard, After reading this I wnted to ask you  question. I wanted to know if their is something that I can do to be a better as a son,  man, or to be a better misisonary from what you can see? thanks Dad I love you a lot I am so greatful to have you as my father. 

I am lso hoping that you all have a great thanksgiving! In Argentina their is not a thnksgiving... but on thursday I will be thinking much about all of my family and thanking all of you and Thnking the Lord for the many blessings that we have!! Also wht is the name of the kid that makenna is going to go to winter formal  with? ha (older brother problems) !)

This last week has been so great and I feel like we are working so hard. 
I am so thankful for all of you and I love you so much as my family!! 
MOm, You might be able to find it close to a place called tigre, technically i am in a place called Ricardo Rojas... you might be able to find RIcardo Rojas faster. I sure love you and thanks for the story you sent me about the sheep!

Dear Family and Friends,
   I wanted to wish you all  happy thanksgiving! I sure do you love oyu so much; I hope each one of you know that I love you and I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! 
Love,
Elder Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment