Monday, November 3, 2014

It`s Raining, it`s Pouring, the Old Man is Snoring!!


Dear Family and friends,
This week has been great. Seriously I have seen many miracles. Karla came to church. Throughout the whole week we could not talk to her because her phone was blocked... I hope she wasn`t lying. But on sunday she decided to come to church! And she really liked it. But she is saying she doesn`t want to be baptized because after the baptism she doesn`t want to let God down or other people down for messing up! we are praying and thinking a lot about how we can help her.
    This week it was also rainging a bunch i was literally soaked from head to toe... what was weird is that we were happy. I literally felt the protection of God as we went from house to house. 
I hope you know that I love you all and I am going that the mission is so great. And I feel like it has just begun!
This week we are going even stronger! 
Love you all,
Elder Hicks

   Divisions!

I dressed up as Elder Jensen For Halloween!


It`s the Dolphins!! I think you would like this Dad!

 Me and My great Companion!


Dear Family,
Also so you know, we found a family who is really great named the Perez family. We are trying to help them be baptized! We will see what happens...
Also Mom,
I love that you are going to put a goal to go on a mission. I can`t believe that you are talking about it either! You are so great!!
Makenna,
I loved your letter that you sent me... I am so glad you are hanging out with good friends. they will really change your entire life. The friends that you have will help you become who you want to be. They will raise you up. If you want advice here it comes: 
    So I was thinking and i think you should just do what the Lord wants. When somebody is attracted to them for one thing and that is the influence of good in them. For being like Christ. For having more light. This might sound weird but think about it... Every time you have wanted to be like someone or actually been attracted to them it is for somehting good they have done, rIght? And in your mind you think: Wow he is such a good guy. 
I think that is the Key to be able to be someone attractive. Here is a link to what the true popularity is? It is kind of a funny title but the principles ar every good. I hope you can read it. But every time I have been attracted to a girl it is becasue she truly wants to follow Jesus Christ and his commandments. Makenna I love you and I hope you know that I want what is best for you. https://www.lds.org/new-era/2014/09/10-secrets-of-true-popularity?lang=eng
   Also, Keep smiling my little sister!!! I loved the picture that I saw of you at the temple, you really are such a beautiful young lady.<332.gif>
Love,
Elder Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment