Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12

I just wanted to say you are the greatest family ever and I love ALL of you so much!


Dear Family,
I am so gald to have had such a great skype call with you yesterday and i am so glad that we were able to feel the spirit together in each moment, I really enjoyed being able to feel that. Also mom I have written a letter to Grandma Glenda but who else gave me money...? I feel so bad, I forgot who else sent me the money. 
Mom, I am also so happy that you had a great MOther`s day. I was really wishing that yesterday went well.!
I am going to send a couple of pictures to you but I Love you all so much and am so greatful for our eternal family! 
Love,
ELder Troy Hicks
1. We ate with some Columbians! and we taught a lesson to them as a family! IT was pretty crazy teaching columbians i am not going to lie.
2. Elder Garcia and I designed are apartment with a map and then we put some picuters up! It went so great







No comments:

Post a Comment