Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28


Dear Family,
Wow This week has been so great with my campanion. He is from Utah and is really so great. Also this week we have not been able to see many of our investigators.... First time in a long time for not having nayone in church.. What is a good thing is that Santo came to church with his mom Raquel and we are really helping the ward to keep growing.
This week we also went preaching with a returned missionary named Juan. He recently returned from his mission a 1 and a half ago and is such a great guy. While I was talking with him i ahd so much desires to be a better missionary. During my mission i have always been as obedient as I can but i feel i can do even better and i have made a promise to God that i am going to do everything in my power to have a baptism each week left that i have during my mission. I would love for your help with this goal i have put! I don´t want a another week to go by in my mission wher i don´t change the life an eternity of someone by helping them make a convenant with GOd. I Love the mission so much. RIght now i am so happy and my Companion ELder Garcia is doing so great. He is so obedient and reminds me of a lot of m e at the beginning of my mission and for that I want to do so  much better. I never want to plateau as a missionary! I want to continue until the end. As A ward or a organization we are planning to have a activity in the ward. A talent Show to help. We are going to plan it as Missionaries and with the ward counsel. I love this ward so much and I want ot help it grow.

DAD: 
I wanted to answer some of the questions that you have( sorry for not answering them other weeks) 
1. During p-day we really try to play Soccer with the Zone leaders, OUr zone leader is from Mexico and always wants to play soccer. While we are playing eah week i am getting better and better. I even scored a goal last week !) haha go Futbol... or is it soccer...
2.Also that video that makenna made i sure love so much!! ha I love you all so much and i can´t believe im 20 either. well almost 20. 
this week we are going ot bapitze. we don´t have anyone programmed with a date but we are going to strive to change that and we are going to change this area of Belgrano. Please help me achieve this goal.. We have 2 investigators right now. Paola and Kevin Please pray for them,.

On a last note, I am going to pray for Grandma and i will also write a thank you note to Grandma and Grandpa and Grandma Hicks! 
Please keep reminding, I really want to write them!
Love you all so much, more than you know!! ha A lot more than you know!
Love your Son and Brother,
Elder  Troy Hicks

Also For sure Grandma will be in all my prayers.

I Know God has a plan for each one of us. Please watch this video and you will recieve answers to the questions that you have in life right now! LOVE YOU ALL!  God has a plan for each one of us. (Click the link!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment