Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sept 24


Dear Family,
This week we have the opportunity to see 3 baptisms, the family Caceres was baptized, also we baptized a great kid named Thomas who is a kid of a member that we had the opportunity to teach, he is such a great kid. Today is transfers and that is why I am writing you on a Tuesday.
Yesterday I received the surprising call that I am going to be a trainer in the mission and I am going to open an area. I am so excited for the opportunity that I am going to have as a trainer. I don’t know who my companion is yet, I will figure out tonight at 6 30 after preparation day is over. And also tonight I will go to my new area called José c Paz. I have never been there and don’t know much about the ward but I am so excited to go.
I am sending some photos to you, one is of the Caceres family of their baptism, the other is of Thomas with his mom, he is such a great kid and I love the Caceres family so much. I am so sad that I have to leave this area. Seriously yesterday and Sunday I said bye to all of my converts, it is sad right now because only Elba is going to church each week right now. But I have all of their addresses to continue writing them. Also, the Caceres family is going to continue strong in the church all of their lives and Thomas is going to continue strong also. But Elsa and Carolina and Bronco and Niels are not going to church right now...
The good news is that the Caceres family is going to the temple this Saturday with the ward, it is such a great opportunity that they are going to have.
I love you all and I am so glad that you are going to finish the Book of Mormon with me! Continue reading and the lord will help you.
Please tell me if you get the photos. They are really good photos, One is of the bishop, and one is of a sister named Hermana Brites.
Also Dad I will talk to the mission president in what I need to do with the money, I love you all so much,
Love,
Elder hicks








This is me in a preaching the gospel, Mom, also I really need your prayers this week, I am kind of nervous to train a new missionary and to open an area. Please have me in your prayers extra strong this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment