Monday, August 26, 2013

Aug 26


Dear Family,
Oh how much I love hearing from you. Every time I get on the computer and start reading your messages the spirit is so strong. I know the Lord is reminding me how important my family is to me even though I am not with you right now. It is crazy how much my love has grown for my family on my mission. I never knew I could be so happy.  
Also the other day with Elder Barakat we were talking about individual happiness. And we were talking about how are happiness in this life can keep growing and growing as we keep more and more commandments. I know the closer we are to Christ and the more responsibility we have in this life only the more happiness we can have. 
I know in this life that the lord has a plan for each one of us to be happier and happier each day. And to continue learning more and more. One of my favorite scriptures is moroni 10:32 ¨yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind, and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God. ¨
I know that God loves us and with him we will be so much more happy.

I love your letters, Mom I am so glad that you are feeling happy in the ward, how is Bishop Beck doing? Also how are the Walkers and the Hunsaker's, oh I love those families? And also I need the email of Maddie Riggs to be able to write her. Will you send it to me in your next e-mail? Mom, I hope you know I love you so much, also Makenna I love you so much

Dad and Brennan, I wish I could have joined you in your outdoor adventures, oh how I love camping even more now that I sleep in a sleeping bag every night. Ha I am so glad that all of you went to a place to camp. And I cant believe you bathed in that water... you know how I don’t like the cold. Ha but, don’t worry here it is super cold every night and I don’t get cranky. 

I love you all so much, keep denying all ungodliness and one day, I know with out a doubt, we will be in the presence of god as an eternal family. I pray you can picture it as I do. 
With all my Love,
Elder Hicks



Also Mom I haven’t taken any pictures this week, forgive me, I will do better this next week.
Love
Elder Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment