Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I love you

Dear Family,
I don´t have a lot of time! But I want you to know that I love you all so much! WE are going to have an activity as a zone right now. I want you to know that Sabrina got baptized and that her husband is going to baptize the daughters it should be this weekend. It depends when his register arrives. !) I love this misison it really is so great. I love seeing that the people change and that they want to follow Christ. 
   Dad! I wanted to tell you happy Birthday! I am so grateful for you as my Father! I love you so much and I have learned so much from you.  I hope you enjoy it on the 4th and that you are able to eat a lot of german choclate cake. !) RIght now I don´t have a gift... but I want you to knwo that I am so glad that you are my Father. I couldn´t have been blessed more. Even thought as a kid when we went hunting I always cried for the cold I always wanted to be just like you but only with bangs and that saying still stands true today!) hopefully i will have my bangs one day. ha
   My new companions name is Elder Seda and he is also from mexico and he studied with Elder Bobadilla before the mission and lived in Monterray before the mission! I love having mexican companions!!
Love,
Elder Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment