Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jan. 21

Dear Family,
Sorry for writing late, yesterday we were not able to get home in time to use the computers. But what is good is that we went to the offices of the mission and we now have a cell phone for our area. Hopefully right now we will be able to work more with the members when we call them.
This week has really been so great! Noelia was baptized! She is so great! It was so funny, right after the baptism when she was coming out of the water of the baptismal font she asked me if she could hug me and i had to stick out my hand and say... no Hermana, only a handshake.  ha all I can say is it was not awkward. On Sunday Elder Campos bleessed her with the Holy ghost.
I love the mission so much.
I don't have a lot of time to write today but i want to tell you i love you so much and in Argentina we are all doing so great, and i loved reading your letters. And thank you so much for the pictures of the temple. Oh and yesterday as a district we played tennis! it was so fun. i love you all so much and i am so thankful for your example to me to always go to the temple!
Love,
Elder Hicks

P.S. I love the mission!

Mom, next tuesday i will write a better letter! i love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment