Monday, January 12, 2015

Le Amo Mucho


Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been great! Leonardo recieved the aaronic Priesthood. he is going to baptize his daughters this weekend. !) 
I want you to know that this is the church of Jesus Christ. I have felt it so strong during this time of my life more than any other time in my life. 
  This week has been super hot, wow I don`t think i have sweat more in my life! well, that`s enough informatio about the weather... 

Right now, we are triyng to find more people in Ricardo Rojas.. It seems like the only family taht wants to listen to us is the great Colman Familñy... something that is really great is that my companion is super funny, this week we have used are bicyle all week, something that is killing me is that he always cooks us dinner... and he cooks so well! and I have to eat it! Mexican food is thae best food! jaj  
But really this week has been very great, We need to find a new family and quick I know with the help of the Lord we will be able to do it!
Yesterday we had a lesson with a family who are members who are working with some investgators... (much like the situation that we should all be in as member missionaries(!) so with them we planned a family home evening and the investigators are going to come over to theri house this week on thrusday. We shared the scrtipture ethwer 12 6;12 with them and I believe that applys to each one of. We must all show are faith in sharing the gospel so that we will be bale to prepare fo the second coming of Jesus Christ.
I want to know hopw it is going for by sharing the gospel wiht oothers ( please tell me!) 
1. My companion is so great!
2. We went to the temple with the family Colman
3. We ate a lot of empanadas as a zone!
Love,
ELder Troy Hicks








Mom,Could you please sign me up for classes at CGCC, or please help me find a Job... I don`t want to return to Gilbert without doing something. Please I would love to study generals in CGCC or Something like that. Thanks!
Also Can you bring to argentina... my compnion wants Some type of sweets from mexico... If you can find one that is spicy or really hot! Also TO bring for the converts is a picture of the temple here in Buenos Aires if you can bring about 10 of them !! thanks!



I asked Troy to send us a picture of his companion.  This is what he sent us.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment