Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13

I am so glad we got to talk yesterday. I miss all of you a lot! But don't worry about me I will see you soon! Always rely on God. This morning i was reading Nephi 4:34-35 and I realized not to rely on the arm of flesh but to rely on the lord constantly and you will be able to attain so much more happiness!  because for me i never want to regret anything, and I know through the Lord i will never regret anything! He will always help me. 
I 'm so thankful for the scriptures, Prayer, and the Holy Spirit. The Lord has given us so many great tools to be able to be like him and to have Joy in our lives. I know that this is the way to true happiness. 
You might find happiness in something of the world, such as a song, or a television show, or even in food. These thing will only bring temporary happiness, you will only be happy while it lasts. But the only time you will really be happy for forever is when you do what the lord asks, when you are able to have the presence of the holy spirit forever. 
Yea, come unto Christ  and be perfected in him, deny yourselves of all ungodliness... and love God with all your might, mind and strength. Moroni 10:32
I love you all so much. 
Love 
Elder Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment